In order to achieve the vision of ACF, the organisation and its members are committed to:
- Promote the interests of Asian catering sector in the UK and Europe.
- Campaign for the rights and recognition of the industry.
- Maintain and develop quality cuisines and standards in the Asian catering industry.
- Promote a healthier Asian cuisine through workshops, seminars and networking events.
- Encourage entrepreneurship amongst young Asian caterers.
- Organise events, conferences, seminars and mission to inform the wider community of the work of the organisation.
- Develop learning, training and apprenticeships, setting professional standards in conjunction with our partners.
- Open regional offices and a Regional Committee in Europe to unite the Asian catering industry and promote Asian food across the continent.
- Oversee awards schemes including the Asian Curry and Asian Food Awards, to provide incentives and recognise excellence and achievement in the Asian food industry.
- Lobby and work with the UK government, the European Parliament for the betterment of the Asian catering industry.
To see all products and services, please visit www.booker.co.uk
call: 0208 647 8036
call: 0800 085 3761
Asian catering news
- Greenwich Curry Club launches the Spice Card
- Green Kitchen
- Karamay rotary hotpot
- Kochur leaves Benares
Copyright © 2014 Asian Catering FederationCompany number 7913037 | Business registration number 2293712